If iTunes is not displaying information about the podcast at all, you have not successfully subscribed. Be sure you have followed the instructions on our podcast page: http://www.davidco.com/connect/podcast-howto.php
If it's still not working based on the instructions linked above...
1. It is likely that your password is incorrect. If you have saved that incorrect password, you can unsubscribe from the podcast feed and then re-subscribe. After unsubscribing from the feed, exit the iTunes application completely, relaunch and resubscribe using the link
above. Both these methods will force iTunes ask for your password again, even if an incorrect password is saved. Please note that iTunes will prompt you for your member username and password twice.
2. If iTunes is subscribed to our podcast, but many if not all of the episodes are not downloading, it is likely that you are getting error code 3259. This is linked to a communications issue on the user's side. You may need to get support from your IT department in order to whitelist davidco.com and/or 126.96.36.199 within your firewall.
3. If you are using a PC and have entered in the correct password, but are still unable to subscribe or download podcasts, we recommend that you change your password (under the Profile Details heading). If you are a Mac user, please skip to step 5.
4. If you are seeing error code 8104, then unsubscribe from the GTD|Connect Member Podcasts.
After unsubscribing in iTunes, manually subscribe on the podcast feed
again by going to the Advanced menu and selecting, "Subscribe to podcast..." and then entering this URL: http://www.davidco.com/connect/podcast.php. When prompted, enter your GTD Connect Username and Password for the podcast again. If you are on a PC, you will be prompted to enter your login information twice.
5. If you are using a Mac and are seeing error code 8104, please follow these instructions below to help clear out your iTunes keychain password for GTD Connect:
Go into iTunes.
Go to the Podcasts section of iTunes.
Right click next to the GTD Connect Podcast and select Delete.
You will be prompted with a window asking if, "Are you sure you want to remove the selected podcasts and their episodes?" Say Remove.
If you have previously been able to download GTD Connect Member Podcasts, it will prompt you to either keep the files or move to trash. You will want to keep the files so that you don't have to re-download them.
After deleting the GTD Connect Podcast, Quit out of iTunes.
Go to Macintosh HD
Go to your Applications
Go to Utilities folder within Applications
Go to the Keychain Access program within Utilities folder
Double click the Keychain Access program to launch
Within Keychain Access, find the entry for secure.davidco.com
Select secure.davidco.com and press the delete button. It will prompt and ask you if you're sure. Click Delete.
You can now quit out of the Keychain Access program.
When you go back into iTunes Podcasts, go under Advanced --> Subscribe to Podcasts.
Type in http://www.davidco.com/connect/podcast.php in the URL box.
It will prompt you to enter your GTD Connect username and password twice. You will have the option to Remember the password which will save it back into keychains.
After getting the podcast subscription back, if you previously had downloaded GTD Connect Member Podcasts, go to File --> Add to Library --> navigate to your music folder (or where you have your iTunes folder) --> iTunes --> iTunes Music --> Podcasts --> GTD_Connect Members-Only Podcast
After selecting where your GTD_Connect Members-Only Podcast folder is, click Open. This will re-add your already downloaded GTD Connect podcast back into iTunes.
And if none of that works, by all means call or email us! email@example.com or 805-646-8432.