(we know...this is broad...but this should cover when you just aren't sure what's going on!)
- Did you successfully pass the QuickCheck? If not, you will need to install any missing components before trying again.
- Did you try getting to the course using Internet Explorer on your PC?
- Can you logout and log back in? Sometimes that works.
- Can you try the course from another machine (coworker or their home machine)? If it works on another machine, you should check with IT about why your machine won't allow it.
- Is your Internet connection good to be able to go to other web sites that play videos? If not, your Internet connection may not be fast enough.
- Does your company allow streaming video? If not, you will not be able to view the course.
- Does your company allow you to go to any website you choose? If not, you will need to ask them to allow you to access www.ninthhouse.net and media.ninthhouse.net
- Does your firewall typically block you from any websites? If so, you will need to ask them to allow you to access www.ninthhouse.net and media.ninthhouse.net
Still not working? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org