What are the minimum system requirements?
Processor: 1.0 GHz or faster (1.2 GHz or faster recommended)
- Operating System: Windows® XP or Vista (Sorry, the NinthHouse LMS where the course is hosted is not yet compatible with Mac)
- RAM: 256 MB (512 MB recommended) for Windows XP; 1 GB (1.5 GB recommended) for Windows Vista
- Network Connection: 10BASE‐T Ethernet (or equivalent wireless) network interface with bandwidth supporting 200 kbps. An active internet connection is required at all times. NOTE: Actual connection speeds depend on many factors and are often less than the maximum possible; this may affect performance.
- Sound Card: 16‐bit sound card with speakers and/or headphones
- Monitor: 1024 x 768 resolution with 16‐bit color depth
- Adobe® Flash™ v9.0r124 or higher
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 7.0 or higher
For best results
The course needs a consistent broadband connection at all times to save your work. If you are connecting remotely, through VPN, dial-up, wireless card or in any location that does not have a consistent and reliable bandwidth connection, we recommend you wait to take the course until you are on the best connection possible. Close all other programs while running the course.