A customer may return an item to David Allen Company for any reason for exchange or a full refund of the purchase price, less applicable shipping charges, within 30 days of the customer’s receipt. To receive a refund for the item you returned, we must receive it in its original “new” condition. If the item looks used at all, we won’t be able to resell it, and therefore will not be able to refund your account.
• You are responsible for the cost of returning the merchandise to us.
• We will not reimburse you for the original shipping charges
• Exception: if we have inadvertently sent you the incorrect merchandise, please notify us. You will be reimbursed for the cost of returning the package to us, and you will not be charged for the shipping cost of replacement merchandise.
• A credit will be issued to your credit card as soon as we receive your return. SHIPPING CHARGES ARE NOT REFUNDABLE. Please allow up to two billing cycles for a refund to appear on your credit card statement.
How do I return an item?
• The majority of item returns don’t require having to call Customer Service. Simply follow the return instructions:
• Repack all contents in the original packaging.
• Items must be returned in their original condition (CDs and DVDs must be unopened).
• Books, wallets, and other merchandise may not be used, scuffed, scratched, etc.
• Always return the entire item or set for a replacement or refund
• Our address for returning items: David Allen Company, 408-F Bryant Circle, Ojai, CA 93023