View Full Version : PUBLIC: Discuss Getting Things Done
- Could GTD lead to depression?
- Organizing Business Cards
- Areas of focus help
- Contexts for @Computer ??
- Handholding thread for GTD 101?
- Management, the Project List, and Projects
- Norway: Oslo GTD Gathering - close to 500 GTD Enthusiasts
- Fun Organizing Book
- Does David Allen on a new book?
- Open plan office
- Trusted Sustem - Yes; Trusted Memory - No so much
- Would you still need a gtd system if you could never forget anything
- Reply to David Allen's post about ABC prioritization
- Differentiating outcomes vs projects
- Help with setup of Filing and Supplies for Mobile Office
- 50,000 foot level queston
- Is David Allen a big Evernote fan?
- Corporate task and Waiting For list technology or tools? Are there any?
- 30,000 feet example?
- I'm Most Productive When I'm Alone.
- Project vs a goal
- How many of you have "hacked" GTD?
- Priorities A B, not C. Lists and Focus: guidance safety?
- How do you manage recurrent projects
- Why Do We Procrastinate on The Big Projects?
- unfinished projects = stress
- Let's Create a List of Handy Recurring Tasks!
- keeping motivated
- Great GTD Sytem + Google Calendar = ????Extreeme Productivity?
- My GTD Log, seeking for help
- A few questions on processing inbox notes
- Long term someday-maybe items
- What is GTD, continued
- How to Get From Micro Manager to Captain & Commander (..or at least crazy maker?)
- Just a couple of things that might be helpful
- Apple: Simplicity is actually quite complicated
- Back to basics
- GTD's 50,000 ft. is simply universal?
- Wearing Different Hats
- The habit of watering plants
- Where do you store your EXE files?
- What do you do with "monitoring"?
- Using GTD to enhance your interactions with others
- Should I Set Up a Separate Filing System for Big Files...
- [Not] In inspiration.
- How do you keep meetings on track? Looking for tips, tools, efficiency suggestions.
- Back to Basics, Part II (kind of a mini-update)
- Handling calendar conflicts
- How to review tickler file?
- How can I get more out of @Agendas?
- Back to Basics part two-and-a-half: looking for input from other forum members
- Projects or Buckets ?
- Managing material (Support material vs. Reference material)
- Project vs Next Step vs Planning ahead
- Lifehack: Is GTD generally too difficult for people to use?
- Tracking Actions on a daily basis
- The Racing Mind and GTD
- And the answer is...
- How Are the Next Actions List and Projects List Are Implemented Altogether?
- Incubate vs Defer: What's the difference?
- New book: Focus by Daniel Goleman
- fwd all the emails to TD and manage the inbox from there?
- Examples of Contextual Factors
- Having trouble to link this project to an AoF
- Creating and Managing Challenges?
- An Epiphany: Why I Kept Failing at GTD
- Questionable GTD Foundation for Common Software Feature
- My home and read projects are not moving
- Weekly Reviews, Processing <2 minute items.
- Still overwhelmed until I finish the 6 phases of project
- Back to Basics Part 4 (Or is it Part 3? I've lost track...)
- Linking projects to next actions (Yeah, like this hasn't been discussed before...)
- The perfect is the enemy of the good
- Why is GTD so often misinterpreted or misunderstood?
- Tasks and lists are getting mixed up, help!
- The insanity of it all...
- How to define a project