- About Me
- its easier not to do things and feel good about it..thanks to david allen. earlier i used to procastinate and worry, now i just procastinate.....and only the most hi priority work gets done and it gets my 100 percent attention. the quality change in my output has been amazing and beyond my expectation. i recommend the gtd system to even my enemies.......so atleast we have a lavel playing field..its only then that the fun begins.
- My Location
- My Interests
- spirituality, mind, love, being, cooking, reading,
- My Occupation
- project manager ( life is a project )
- My GTD Tools
- for inbox......i use a nokia video camera, for tickler file- i have recycled a shoebox and made 32 slots in it and use a7 sized paper slips as reminder slips....for my reference files and project files, i use a7 sized papers for protability and so that i can spread all information out on my magnetic whiteboard and choose good options.........and lastly i also use picasa ( for inbox )and freemind for special projecs.
if you dont like the answer, change the question.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Post
- Has anyone gone back to paper? 11-09-2012 09:54 AM
- Last Activity
- 11-09-2012 08:52 PM
- Join Date