Master List Using Entourage
I was watching the recent posts about keeping a single place/master list of all action/projects. Is there a good way to do this using Entourage. Any other tips and this time would help. I am a single-shingle management consultant & CEO coach. Here is where I am in my process of implementing GTD:
1. Purged my office. First time in 15 years. Have more file space than ever before.
2. Inbox is stacks of files, bits of paper, notes, etc. Set up file cabinets for simple Alphabetical filing. Bought new folders, hangers and a automatic label maker. (Looks so good).
3. Upgraded to Entourage Web Edition. My Macbook, iMac, and Touchdown App on my Droid are now syncing. Tasks and Category syncs were previously unavailable in Entourage. They are now on Web based edition.
4. Downloaded Entourage GTD setting up PDF from DavidAllenCo. $10
5. Am ready to set up Entourage categories, etc. Then dig into Inbox
6. Attending GTD seminar in June.
I really need to know more. How do you capture ideas that are popping into your head all the time? I have a Droid app called Evernote. Is it worth learning?