Get More Things Done with Mindjet's New MindManager 8 and MindManager Web
Many of you already know that mind mapping is a great way to perform many GTD activities like your mind sweep, getting clarity around your horizons of focus and brainstorm and visualize all of your tasks for your projects. Mind mapping also helps you DO your tasks. People who 'Mindjet' use MindManager to write, present, meet, brainstorm, plan, strategize and more...
Today, Mindjet is excited to announce two new products, MindManager 8 and MindManager Web.
MindManager 8 is packed with new features that let you maintain your focus while doing your work. Here are some highlights:
- Mindjet Player - lets you share your interactive maps with anyone, using Adobe Reader or post them on websites & intranets
- Enhanced Task Management - summary topics highlight status and late or at risk tasks get highlighted
- Integrated Microsoft Office Editor - View and update Word, Excel and PowerPoint files directly in MindManager
- Integrated Browser - utilize your other productivity and GTD apps (e.g. google docs, slideshare, or task mgmt apps)
- Powerful Search - Maps and their content are now discoverable by Google desktop or Microsoft search
MindManager Web is the perfect 'get started' application for new mind mappers. It's a powerful but super easy to learn and use app that let's you track and visualize your projects, ideas and more. You can collaborate on the same map with others in your account and use the (included) integrated web conferencing to collaborate on maps and other files.
Mindjet is offering a great promotion - if you buy or upgrade to MindManager 8 before the end of the year, you'll receive 6 months of MindManager Web for free. You'll be able to invite team mates into your account to share and edit maps online and use the web conferencing to enhance your collaboration.
Check it out at Mindjet.com.