Thanks for all the quick replies. I'm happy to have great advice to read upon waking up this morning.
Personally I don't think I'd like to drag out the weekly review. I'd love to just close my door and tackle it all at once, usually taking no more than an hour and fifteen minutes.
Here's the checklist I go through to do my weekly review:
Note: No Distractions During Weekly Review
1. Collect: Empty My Head, Brainstorm Actions, Projects and Somedays
2. Just Mind Sweep Ideas into my inbox, If I Put them into my system now i'll find myself processing and organizing rather than still collecting.
3. Review past weeks calendar to trigger other ideas/actions
4. Review next week's and months calendar for actions
5. Review on-hold projects, any ideas to make active? to delete?
6. Process: Integrate all my notes from my Inbox in bedroom to OF system
7. Review Action Lists
8. Review Waiting For Lists - Reminders Needed?
9. Review Someday/Maybe - Anything to Bring To OF?
10. How's my Balance?
11. Review All
12. Place Weekly Review Date Reminder a Week from Today
I also have Morning and Evening Reviews to help me get through the day, though admittedly the morning review is what gets used more than the evening or weekly review. I currently believe because I have these morning and evening reviews as reoccurring actions in my OmniFocus system, which I;m considering getting rid of since in the morning upon looking at my entire available actions list the action of "Checklist Morning Review" is lost in the sea of other available actions.
The Morning and Evening reviews go similar along the lines of the checklist I just wrote out like the Weekly Review, only more focused on the day and emptying email inboxes, etc.
*Credit to those checklists go to Curt.Clifton over at the OmniFocus support forums.