Checklists - what are yours?
I'm trying to come up with as many useful checklists as I can to stash in my folder, just in case...
So far I have only a few basic ones, plus a few more esoteric ones, perhaps:
- Daily/Weekly/Quarterly/Yearly Reviews (from GTD and Making It All Work, mostly): actually present as repeating projects in my electronic system (OmniFocus).
- Altitude map, Project Planning Trigger List, Natural Planning Model, Incompletion Trigger List (personal/professional): all from DA's books.
- Travel checklist (expanded from the one DA published I think on GTD Times).
- Conference/Event Planning Checklist.
- "10th Step" checklist: adapted from the Alcoholic Anonymous' Big Book: this is actually a great checklist for anyone to do more or less regularly, e.g. to clarify one's feelings, process a bad/good day, etc.
- "Letting go" checklist: currently developing, trying to have a list of what I need to determine/to do when turning down/abandoning a project.
What checklists do you have in your system? And if you'd care to share what their items are, that would be greatly appreciated!
Tags for this Thread