Fitting study in horizons of focus
I have something that is refusing to show up cleanly in my system, and its the area of my life where I am doing a degree. I cant work out where the pieces go in terms of horizons.
I am doing my degree (remaining duration 2.5 years). There are some things that need to happen related to that level (focusing on things like subject selection, enrolment and so on).
Within that degree I do subjects. Each subject takes essentially 3 months, and they are so far one at a time. So right now I am starting subject X. (I am waiting on results from the subject before that, so I suppose there is overlap)
Looking at subject X I see several things I need to do:
* Pre-class reading
* 2 assignments have already been given, an individual one and a group one.
* I expect that sometime over the next week or 2 I will need to organise picking up the notes (which is a hour long trip).
From what I can tell the degree itself is an area of focus. I have difficulty working it out for the rest.
- Is there a project "Pass/complete subject X"?
- Does it have contained or separate projects for the assignments?
- Because pre-reading is going to take a while (the reading is about 300 pages) is that a next action or a project in itself (With read section 1, section 2.... as NA's)?
- Picking up the notes is a project support item (its a note for something in the future), where does it belong?