GTD Software comparison
I've just discovered GTD and I think it's really great. I see already ways how it can influence my productivity. I have big problem choosing best GTD software though. I have few requirements that chosen app have to fulfiil, one of them is android native app to sync todo's. I've already tried these:
Pros & cons:
+good pc & android app
+infinite hierarchy of tasks
+location based tasks
+/- fields contaning effort and length for every task BUT no way to use it as a filter (for example when I can't display tasks that are to take only 15 minutes)
- 45$/year for win app, 25$/year for web syncing with android it's quite a lot
- no web based app
- android app still doesn't properly sync hierarchy and labels
+great web app
+great android app
+FREE for both android and web app
+web based syncing that works like a charm
- no DEPENDENCIES (it means You can't tell that one task depends on the other one) so You have to manually indicate next action each time for projects
- no infinite hierarchy of tasks.. there's only a project that can contain tasks. tasks can't contain tasks...
- there's no fields to input how long the task should take and how many effort it absorbs..
-no location based tasks
For me first choice would by MLO, because it has everything I need but it still doesn't sync properly with android. And it's quite expensive but I could live with that. Regarding that, I'd choose Doit.im, but it doesn't support dependencies so I'd have to manually indicate next action of a project every time I've done a task of that project. Can You please help me finding a proper solution for me? My most important requirements are DEPENDENCIES (I mean a sequence for tasks in project) and good ANDROID APP.