A new job, a new office: which supplies should I get? What am I missing?
I am setting up a new office at a new job. It lookes like I will have 3 main work spaces: one office in a university, one office in a hospital, and my home office. Both work offices are brand new. Home office needs major restructuring. I was thinking of making an exactly identical system in all 3 offices. It will include
Desk, filing cabinets, computer connected to printer.
An inbox with 2 levels:
2. Planner (calendar, contacts, daily food tracking checklist)
A billboard; on it: the workflow chart.
1. Tickler file drawer: 31 days, 12 months = 43 folders;
2. Alphabetical filing for all things (administrative, personal, project support material)
3. Alphabetical filing for articles drawer (I use a lot of reference research articles to read)
4. Drawer for extra clothes, office and technical supplies and snacks.
In drawer 4:
1. Tylenol for headaches
2. Toothbrush and toothpaste
3. Extra clean files foldesrfor easy grabbing and use
4. Extra pens, pencils, eraser, sharpener, ruler, notepads.
A small writing pad.
A large writing pad.
A cup for:
1 pencil sharpener,
Tags for this Thread