Time and Place and Equipment Context
I'm wondering how I should resolve the following issue: my current context list, except for hard landscape which goes on my calendar, is really Place/Equipment focused. However, that's not exactly true - for example, as long as I have a computer, I could do work. I don't need my work computer. Some things are time focused - not exactly a specific time, but within certain time blocks. I don't want to do anything that involves more complicated electronic systems. Here's what I have so far:
- Hard Landscape - Must do, specific time or place
- @Agendas - things to say to people, via phone or email or face to face
- @CompWork - Work related items that need a computer
- @CompPrs - Personal items that need a computer
- @Anywhere - things I could do anywhere as long as I have my phone or something
- @Home - need to be physically @ home for
- @Work - need to be physically @ work for
- @Errands - need to be out and about and go to a specific place (which I put in the text of the task)
Just by writing it down, I can see its mixing up some stuff. For example, @Agendas isn't 100% useful - some calls, etc. I should really only do during work hours. @CompWrk and @CompPrs are just the opposite problem - it's more a question about whether it's "work time" or "not work time."
I think you guys get the ideas. Again, I want to avoid something too complicated (e.g., new software with multiple tags or calendars or something). I'd rather do something simple. I was thinking fputtingh task puting in
Practice first chorus of "Life on Mars" on ukulele +LifeOnMars T[Weekend] I[Ukulele]
Don't know if that's tforwardicated. I look fowrward to your suggestions.