How to control the situation?
I'm an owner of company and want to structure business process. I just prepared and sent an email to my team:
I decided to start business process workout. Suggest to go in a few stages:
1. Prepare a list of business process of a dept (resp. dept. manager, 17/02/2012)
2. Connect the process: add needed, delete useless (reps. GM, 24/02/2012)
3. Describe shortly each process using enclosed form (resp. dept. manager, 8/03/2012)
4. Connect business process (GM, 23/03/2012)
5. Prepare control documents (esp. dept. manager, 6/04/2012):
Now I need to control that and keep that total process somewhere to remind me if I want to add something to it. Should I put a next action @WF st of business process of a dept (resp. dept. manager, 17/02/2012) and put into my Project List Develop Business Plan item. I'd love to keep my project plan in a Word file but afraid of a mess when a project list would live it's own life when my Word file with plans it's...
What's wrong here?