Love using GTD principles for both home management and work management - looking to keep that up, and I'm checking out Things, Remember the Milk, OmniFocus to decide what would help me manage and sync work and home life. I have three young children, so some personal tasks/deadlines are flexible, and I work from home.
I'd like something to sync between Mac computer, iPhone, iCal - with tasks, projects, schedule readily available on all tools.
Suggestions for what would work best if:
* GTD principles work well for me
* I have a huge list of things to accomplish every week
* I run the schedule & calendar for a family of 5
* I have a part-time home business to manage
* I would prefer an task/productivity tool that is intuitive, has desktop application, and easily-accessible from iPhone