- Calendar - GTD hard landscape
- Reminders - non-GTD idea inbox (maybe I will use this feature for lists in the future)
- Notes - non-GTD idea inbox (experimental)
- Contacts - contacts, birthdays, anniversaries, namedays (namedays are more important in Poland than birthdays so for each first name I create a separate contact item (for example Last Name: "€ Christopher", First Name: "Nameday", Birthday: "2012-07-25" - a little confusing but works for me because it displays "€ Christopher Nameday has birthday" event in the Calendar)
- Photos, Camera and Mail - taking photos (inbox) and getting them out of the iPhone (I don't know any way to send photos via Bluetooth - like in all Nokia and Samsung phones - to a Windows computer)
- Voice Recorder - voice inbox
- Clock - 4:46 alarm (in case my main 4:44 alarm clock fails), timer
- Google Maps with great street view of main Polish cities that hosted Euro 2012 soccer championship
- Messages - SMS, MMS
- Safari - Web Browsing (traffic info for Warsaw!)
- Phone - phone
Backup on my iMac.
And what about GTD lists? Paper!