One clear purpose.
Originally Posted by treelike
I understand these examples but... I am not convinced that this is the proper way of thinking about Next Actions.
Originally Posted by cwoodgold
I can find even more purposes of making mushroom soup:
- to prepare a meal for my wife
- to prepare a meal for my child
- to prepare a meal for my second child
- to cultivate my vegetarianism etc.
For exercising I can also find more purposes:
- to listen to my favourite podcasts
- to keep my heart in good condition
- to keep my muscles ready for challenges
- to be able to defend myself in a dark alley
- to be prepared for a skiing season
- to be prepared for a windsurfing season etc.
I simply like to have one clear purpose - it motivates me more than many purposes.