What iOS apps directly support a complete, "catholic" GTD workflow?
There are lots of list managers and to-do apps around. Most of them can more or less support a GTD workflow.
But, finding a clean, by-the-book GTD workflow in most of the commonly used apps in kind of a chore. Apps generally don't specifically or easily support GTD features such as:
- an action has a Project (chosen from a project list) AND a Context (chosen from a Context list)
- some actions are Next Actions, some aren't
- you usually want to see only Next Actions in a given Context
- in a review you want to see certain reports, like Projects with no Next Action
- making a project Someday/Maybe should keep it from showing up in certain views (but it should still show up for reviews)
- Next Actions generally don't have due dates or priorities associated with them
- inbox items aren't like actions, they're just notes, and might become projects with multiple actions
- inbox items can have ticker dates, which aren't due dates, they're just when you want that thing to pop back into your inbox
Anyway the question is: are there iOS mobile apps that actually implement GTD workflow without me having to carefully fiddle about mapping the app's idea of tags and priorities and whatnot into proper GTD concepts?