I'm looking for a user friendly software that would:
1. Allow me to input tasks and subtasks and to keep track of them.
2. Perhaps to be able to link a task with a particular file or calendar item, so that it could be called up when needed.
3. To search calendar using names or places.
4. To remind me audibly and visually when I have a task due or overdue, an imminent appointment, etc.
5. To move to do's undone from today's page to tomorrow's.
6. And in general to ease the following of the procedures in GTD. Things I haven't though of that would be helpful to improving my ability to organize myself.
7. In other words,software for people with ADD.