Here is a quick summary.
GTD is a powerful method to manage commitments, information, and communication. It alleviates the feeling of overwhelm, instilling focus, clarity, and confidence.
Step by step you will learn how to:
- Capture anything and everything that has your attention and concern
- Define actionable things into concrete next steps and successful outcomes
- Organize information in the most streamlined way, in appropriate categories, based on how and when you need to access it
- Keep current and “ahead of the game” with appropriately frequent reviews
- Keep track of the bigger picture while managing the small details
- Make trusted choices about what to do in any given moment
List of resources available here:
Last edited by John Forrister; 03-28-2013 at 07:02 AM.
GTD Connect Team
David Allen Company