I am surprised that I have not heard more buzz about IQTELL on these forums! I came across it quite by accident when an ad showed up on my facebook page.
I had been a user of the NetCentrics Outlook Add-in for years but was frustrated by the lack of customization capability and the lack of a dedicated, integrated list manager for my iPhone / iPad.
IQTELL is a web based GTD application with these outstanding features:
1. Combines email / calendar / contacts / tasks / projects / Evernote,
2. Dedicated apps for both iOS and Android,
3. Ability to remove features not used or needed to customize interface,
4. Outstanding training through videos and webinars,
5. A VERY active user forum with constant moderation, and
6. Frequent updates, based on user feedback, taking the software down the path to perfection.
I've searched for a customizable product that was visually appealing to me that would draw me to my work rather than repel me from it. I'm finally free from searching for the "perfect" tool!
IQTELL on my PC / IQTELL on my Surface Pro / IQTELL on my iPhone / IQTELL on my iPad