Different software may allow for different implementations. You may have your things in different lists and still be able to look at selections from across all these lists, or you may have your things coded as categories etc within just one single list etc. There may be many different ways to accomplish the same thing.
Originally Posted by bcmyers2112
What I want is (and by "separation" here I mean in terms of some convenient list/view/filtering capability):
- no separation based on subjective time expectations, timelines, targets etc (I use no such things)
- separation of the Maybes from the Definitelys
- separation based on "importance/anxiety" (in addition to context, energy etc)
- be able to conveniently find all Definitely actions that match certain criteria (whether all the Definitelys are all in one single Next list or spread across a several lists).
- be able to conveniently find all Definitelys of a particular "importance/anxiety" level for reviews with differentiated frequency, and correspondingly for the Maybes, but using slower review cycles.