How do you manage recurrent projects
I need to process my expenses bills in a regular basis (weekly). This is a project with a few steps like:
- fill a report in corporate extranet and paste all bills on a paper in the same order.
- wait for my manager's approval (which can take several days)
- print the approval from extranet
- hand (or mail) the approval and the bills to accounting department.
- wait and check the payment
No problem to handle this project by step with immediate actions or waiting for actions.
But when it's cyclic, I just can't find a good way to do it.
I need a task with a recurrent weekly reminder to start the first action (fill the report). The problem is that all other actions are also recurrent, yet I can't create them as recurrent tasks because they don't have a fixed date (I need to wait the approval). On the other hand, creating them one after another each time the same over and over is very annoying.
How do you do in this case?
Thanks in advance,
Tags for this Thread