I'm a sole practicioner, with a fairly light email volume, which I can deal with fairly quickly as it comes in. However, my schedule and task list are both very complex.
For instance, on my calendar, I like to track:
- meetings with clients which result in revenue to me and additional tasks (which I would like to color code by client)
- meetings with prospects which result in future tasks but no revenue
- program deliveries which result in revenue to me but no future tasks (which I would like to color code by client)
- tentative program deliveries, for which I need to block time, but which may get cancelled (which I would like to color code by client)
- personal appointments which I must attend (Dr, banker, etc)
- fun and games (concerts, festivals, restaurant reservations, get-togethers) which I may or may not actually attend
- schedules of other people with whom I work
- informational appointments which require nothing from me (cleaning service, birthdays, anniversaries, and the like)
My tasks are similarly complex.
Will Mr. Allen's system help me?