I have read the book and read posts, but I am still unclear on implementation. Lets assume I am going to do all my tracking in a word document.
I will have one section with only projects:
- Clean garage
- Clear out Mother's house before sale
- Finish beta write-up
For each project should I have either an entry on my action list or on my Waiting For list
- [Clean Garaga] Buy shop vac from hardware store
- [Clear out Mother's house before sale] Call to rent U-Haul
- [Finish beta write-up] Wating for comments from joe
Here are some questions:
1) When I have 70 projects and they can have each have a task, waiting for, or a calander item how do I keep it in synch?
2) for project "Clear out Mother's house before sale" I have three steps that have to occur by a given day (get UHaul, get storage, arrange for friend to help unload). Can I have three next actions?
3) for many projects I have thought about the next ten actions, where to I capture this. If I put it in the project list it gets cluttered, on paper is a pain since eventually it is needed on list.