My 2nd GTD-week is over, I decluttered a good bit in my house...
However, the system is a bit challenging for me, and I`d like to read your advice (I checked out the archive before, but the stuff below seems to be new).
- How many texts do you have in your read/ review box? How many hours do you have to empty the box?
- Where do you put the texts you want to read "someday?"
- How do you decide which texts you don`t have to read?
- Where do you put the dam`n stuff you found during the decluttering, eg. little toys you`ve to repair, books you found you should return to someone (since 10+ years) ?
- Do you archive old photos, holiday souvenirs or your first school works? Do you put them in the A-Z file order or somewhere else?
Sorry if anything sounds really stupid for you!
Can you help me to keep on track with GTD by writing down some little checklist for me? What has to be done every evening to be sure to follow the system? I`m looking out for a little list (like flyladys morning routine).
Thanks a lot