This is actually relatively simple to do if you have access to the Domino Designer program. You have to change a couple of framesets in the bookmarks.nsf file.
- 1. Open the workspace, right click on Bookmarks on Local and select Open in Designer.
2. Select Framesets and scroll down till you get to the MAIL-TodoA and MAIL-Todo framesets.
3. Open each frameset and go to the properties of the frame.
4. Change the value of the Named Element to (To do's\By Category).
5. Save the two framesets.
6. Right click on each frameset and select Design Properties.
7. Check "Prohibit design refresh or replace to modify". If you don't do this the next time the design of the database is refreshed your changes will be overwritten.
8. Close the properties dialog and designer.
You may have to restart Notes. The welcome page will now display the categorized view for Tasks. These changes only apply to 6.x versions of Lotus Notes.