Hey folks, my first post here. I've been through the books, CD's etc., and have done a lot of the preliminaries. OK, a bit about me and what I'm currently doing:
1) I work at home and also do some traveling
2) I use (and LIKE using) my Mac G5 Powerbook, which is pretty much always with me.
3) I use and very much like Entourage which (to my understanding) is essentially the Mac version of Outlook
4) I use my "tasks" pane to manage individual tasks as well as projects.
5) One task is labeled "Someday/Maybe" and another "Waiting For." When I want to add things to these "tasks" I open the task window and simply add to the list.
Here are my question, and let me preface by saying that I do understand that GTD can look like different things for different people, and that there is no single "best" way to practice GTD.
I'm not sure what incarnation my next action list(s) should take. Should it be on the computer, a note pad, something else? How do you folks do this? Does anyone keep their "errands" list in the car? is there a better way?
Thanks everyone, I hope that wasn't too disjointed!