I am using RTF and TXT files for GTD lists, projects, and documentation. Will any of the experts share their txt files to see the formatting that they use so others can benefit? I will start:
Getting Things Done - Next Actions List for RESEARCH
Develop system to keep tack of recurring tasks like the program on 43 folders.
Look at online proofreading services for Krista.
Look up the text font used in the wiremine / ideaglue website MS - It's Trebuchet MS
Examine spell checking options in Media Wiki - None that work great on Windows
Also, do you put your next actions for projects in the projects file or your next actions lists?
Safe Deposit Box Application
* John Doe - Project Sponsor
* John Doe - Project Manager
* John Doe - Application Support Representative
* John Doe - Safe Deposit Box Representative
* John Doe - Core Representative
* John Doe - Items Processing Representative
* John Doe - Data Entry Representative
* John Doe - Purchasing
* John Doe - Retail / Branch Representative
Develop a Safe Deposit Box application (Core and GL) that will be utilized through paper tickets (Purchasing and Items Processing) and eliminate the entries and problems (Data Entry) that exist while improving the quality to the branches and outside customers.
Thanks a bunch,