Could use a little help on my issue or opportunity. I am a heavy user of the Palm in order to be productive anywhere. Only thing that is missing is the "Real time" email capability. I have been investigating the Treo and Blackberry devices, but really want to keep all the things I have on the Palm as well.
Here's an idea of what I currently use the palm for:
- Calendar (with all day specific actions)
- Contacts (with notes behind each)
- Tasks (organised the GTD way)
- Actioneer (to speed entry of tasks directly into the right categories)
- Memo's (reference materials and some copied reading from Websites)
- Avantgo (using for reading the news)
- Ereader (have read over 50 books in travel time in 3 years)
I'd like to keep the capabilities I have today, but move to more "real time" emal. Any ideas or suggestions?
Thanks in advance for your help. It will be really appreciated.