Starfish noted that he wants to check the archives to see how to do a Weekly Review. Seems like a good excuse for me to post my process, so here it is (though this is the idealized version; I'm usually much less formal about it).
1. Skim through all lists looking for items that you've completed but not yet crossed out/deleted, and cross out/delete them.
2. Lay your NA list next to your list of active Projects. Are any projects not represented by an action on your NA list? Add an NA. Are there NAs for work not an active Project? Think about adding a Project.
3. Lay your list of Projects next to your Someday/Maybe list. Are there any projects you're not getting to? Think about moving them to Someday/Maybe. Are there any Someday/Maybe projects that you want to try now? Think about moving them to your Projects list.
4. Stop and think, hard and deliberately, about what you've done this week and what you've agreed to do. Is any of it not in your system yet? Add it.
5. Skim through Project lists and clean them up based on the events of the past week.