Hello Folks :
I just bump into another common situation (in my case) when starting GTD : a bunch of repeated NA ... a common thing I found in my daily catch-up (at least before GTD) is having "stuff" repeated in my calendar / todo´s :
- maybe what GTD calls "a project" includes a few NA that are identical / very similar to other issues previously created in my calendar / todo list;
- sometimes the todo lists is so long / unstructured that I find myself at times having issues repeated (with different "names", but at the end are the same "open loops")
In both cases is a lot of energy wasted clearing / reentering same "stuff"
My question :
- How is this "handled" or "managed" in GTD ?
- Just the fact of having "a system in place", with different categories for NA + the other buckets with well-defined borders between them minimizes this potential situation ?
- Any suggestions on how to "manage" this ?