I'm new to GTD but I can already see the tremendous opportunity it represents for organisation and achievemnt.
I have a couple of questions about Project Lists
1. is it to fine to use a Microsoft Word (or alternative Word Processor) to record my Projects on?
2. I've noticed that my projects are essentially my current goals... is it recommended to include self made project deadline dates for projects or not?
here's an example of how my Project List is currently looking;
1. achieve strong, healthy core
2. achieve excellent posture
1. build wealth to $25,000
2. buy apartment that I love
3. get permanent full time position
MUSIC (I'm a music producer / DJ / artist manager)
1. learn keys / piano
2. complete Advanced Tactics EP
3. complete Courts demo
4. master music production software
any additional advice is greatly appreciated as I'm really trying to get my head around GTD