Do any of you find it useful to have a morning routine? I've just been planning on establishing one for myself, for things to do once I arrive at work in the morning.
So far it goes like this:
1. Check for and deal with urgent issues
2. Review calendar (check hard landscape and my calendar is my ticker file)
3. Get email inbox to empty (either delete, file or deflect to an NA list)
4. Update lists before reviewing (@work, @home, @computer, waiting for, etc)
5. Review @WORK
6. Review @COMPUTER (these can be done from work or home computer)
7. Read news (nothing to do with GTD, just something I want to do)
8. Start my day (by looking at what's on and choosing something to do)
I've only done this two days so far but will let you know how I get on....
Does anyone else here use a morning routine to get things off to a good start? I'd be really interested to hear what you guys think.