I am looking for a dedicated GTD PDA.
I know nothing about PDA's and pocket PC's so I thought I'd ask.
My main issues are that it be:
1. Cheap, I can get one used no problem
2. Easy and quick to capture. As little barriers to capture as possible would be good.
3. Able to handle the GTD system.
4. It should be able to fit in my pocket.
Things I dont care about are,
1. Internet connectivity. I dont need to check email or anything, but it should be able to sync with my PC, although even this is not paramount.
2. Phone capability. I already have one.
so if you have any suggestions, let me know!!
So if you have any recomen