Great advices and a lot of fun here! Let me sum up what anyone can do to motivate himself to do a Next Action for now:
- put Next Action and the Project on the action lists
- when review next actions, remember the projects to which they belong
- use NLP: "To build my awesome DVD-Library I gonna find that camera, damnit!" - my favorite
- make Next Action concrete, physical action - David Allen's favorite
- work from context lists others from their project lists, migrate back and forth
- re-frame troublesome NA: "What would make me excited about this Project again?"