Here's my situation:
1. I have a Palm M500 running 4.0, with some apps like Agendus and To-Do List; my cradle is at home on my PC
2. I like having a calendar printed out in a notebook (I like Day Timers) so I stopped using the Palm a couple years ago.
3. I make a lot of small notes pertaining to various categories (such as hobbies, art, work, family etc.) and the notes end up everywhere.
4. I'm intrigued by the idea of something like Life Balance or hi-task that can be synched with iCal;
5. I have a Mac at work;
6. I don't have a lot of patience for a learning curve.
7. I am buying an iPod and just learning now that you can use features of it as a calendar. Completely confused on this part! Is there an iPods for Dummies site?
SO... Can anyone recommend a software program for me? I've been trying out Remember the Milk (didn't like), LB (lots of reading in the manual) and Hi-Task (maybe not as full featured as I'd like). I like the idea that LB can help set priorities for me but it also seems costly.
Can anyone help? Opinions, please? Thank you!!!