I just finished reading GTD for the first time and most if it makes a great deal of sense to me. However, I'm having some difficulties dealing with the projects part of the system. Is my understanding below correct?
1. Anything which requires more than one action is a project (e.g. Get new auto insurance, New marketing campaign).
2. Have a master list of projects and have a separate page for each project listing all of the actions necessary to complete the project.
3. Additional information that is not an "action" is project support information
4. Whichever action is next for a project should *also* be on the "Next Actions" list. When that action is completed copy the following actions from the project page to the "Next Actions" list.
5. During Weekly Review, review master list of projects and the page for each project.
Any input is welcome. Thanks!