I am new to the forum and the GTD outlook add in. I really like the add in concept. In general I think I am organized in stuffing things away.
I create a inbox folder hierarchy for each project and sub projects, a matching file directory to store documents etc.
does the Davis Allen company take suggestions and implement them in new release? how often do they upgrade the software?
some things I would like to see:
- Add a project:
- have that process create a folder in my inbox.
- have a project remember what folder to file in
- have sub projects follow suite and add folder to parent folder(project)
- have email option to search any one or all of: all folders/ GTD folders/ project folders.
- i would like to see subprojects have a completion pct, etc
- I would like to break subprojects down to tasks and do a pct complete.
- dashboard by all, by project, etc.
I would like to know if this is an ongoing product or it's the way it is and that is it?