Hello GTD folks,
thanks a lot for everyone who participated in our beta test of NextAction! 3.0. It was very successful and you sent us so much feedback that we have enough to do for the next months to improve NextAction! even more for a stream lined GTD application for BlackBerry Wireless Handhelds.
Without your support we would have never reached this level. Since the first version NextAction! is the only BlackBerry application which has been for implementing GTD only - and nothing else. Let me thank David Allen and all folks at David Allen & Co. for this great productivity methodology which is famous world-wide and even brought us to a point to get our daily life organized.
Feedback is our value. You - our users - are our value as you and only you know what is going on, what can be done better, and what is not necessary. At this point we released the final version of NextAction! 3.0 to the public. All beta testers received a 50% discount as a special thanks and all current users get a free update (like we do with all of our apps). We believe in open markets, open minds, and open dialogs. Version 3.0 of NextAction! does not mean we have reached a final stage and that's it. Development on NextAction! goes on - thanks to your feedback. However, the current version is available for everyone now. Here are the details:
- GTD® - stream lined implementation of David Allen’s Getting Things Done.
- Speed - one-click context or project switch.
- Compatible - synchronizes with desktop task applications including but not limited to Apple iCal®, Entourage®, Outlook®, Exchange®, Novell Grouwise®, Lotus Notes® and more.
- Integration - 100% compatible with internal Blackberry Tasks application.
- Visibility - hide completed next actions.
- Sort - contexts beginning with “@” appear on top of the list.
- Categorize - your next actions by contexts and projects.
- Languages - English, German and Chinese available.
New in NextAction! 3.0
- Someday / Maybe - support for someday/maybe next actions.
- List indicator - project or context is shown in task list.
- Integration - with BlackBerry® Tasks™ and TaskReports™.
- Cleaning - completed tasks can be deleted.
- Worklow - improved program usability and user interface.
- Customizable - project and someday/maybe prefix.
NextAction! supports all current and upcoming BlackBerry® models including the BlackBerry® Storm™, Bold™, and Flip™.
NextAction! Website: S4BB Limited » NextAction!