I started revisiting the basics. As long as I go through old teleseminars, podcasts and diagrams new questions appear. Could you share you experience for the following qestions with regards to processing:
1. When do you usually do processing?
2. How much time it takes per one sitting and per one day?
3. What would ideal processing look like for you (optional)?
4. What does it mean "Process 300-400 times a day" in the Advanced WD?
1. Usually from 14 to 15;
2. One sitting is 1 hour and the same per day;
3. It would be nice to do it after work to exclude interruptions and close to the end of the day to finish that day. But that would conflict with my Home-Family time so I have to do it in the middle of the working day when there's not too many interruptions coming at me (from 2 to 3 p.m in my case);