I'm looking at both Nozbe and Toodledo, and am trying to decide which to use. Since many of you have experience with both, I'd love to hear feedback.
I'm switching from using tasks in Outlook to a web-based app. I like the way Outlook handles tasks, just not the way it syncs to a smartphone.
My list of must haves include:
* The ability to assign multiple categories to a task - at least 2 (e.g. call, next!)
* Notes in tasks - I need to be able to add detailed notes about a specific tasks
* Unlimited categories and tasks
* Keyword search functionality
* Can be accessed via mobile phone - I don't a need a specific ap, as long as I can view it on a smartphone (I'm probably getting the Palm Pre)
* Syncs with Google Calendar
* Can send add tasks via email or Twitter
* Can be viewed on Windows
Optional, but not necessities
* Easy next action views
* Sync with Outlook - either directly or via text/csv files
* Can export
* Has a Palm Pre ap (probably not announced, but since I'm giving a wish list.. )
* Is iPhone compatible - if the Pre turns out to be a disaster, I'll probably switch
* iCal compatible (I've got Windows at work and a Mac at home)
I know there are other programs, such as Remember the Milk, Hiveminder, Vitalist, EasyTask Manager, Mindjet and HiTask (which does not sync to Outlook like it claims), but it seems like Nozbe or Toodledo are the front-runners. I don't have my mind made up and can be swayed...
Thanks in advance.