This one-day seminar is a rare opportunity for graduates of our seminars to dive deeper into the GTD models for planning projects and managing priorities. Led by our senior staff, the Managing Projects & Priorities public seminar is an interactive and tactical workshop.
What you'll learn
- Best practices of the five phases of Mastering Workflow
- Developing your priorities
- Aligning your Next Actions, Projects, Areas of Focus, goals, visions, and purpose
- The power of outcome focusing
- How we filter information
- Capturing your creative thinking
- Brainstorming tools
- How to use the Natural Planning Model®
- Natural planning vs normal planning
- How to think about (and un-stick) your projects
What's included with the course
- Detailed workbook, for creative brainstorming and planning your projects during the seminar
- Ready for Anything book
- GTD System file folders
- GTD Workflow Map
- 30-days of unlimited access to GTD Connect, our online learning center
- Continental breakfast and buffet lunch
Full day. Click to select a city from the list on the right panel of this page to get more information on the venue and tuition.
Since this seminar moves quickly and builds on the essential GTD five phase model (Collect, Process, Organize, Review and Do), it is open to public or in-house graduates of our Mastering Workflow, Managing Workflow, Projects, and Priorities or Making It All Work courses only. If you're not sure if you qualify, please contact our seminar team.
Answers to GTD public seminar questions, including registrations and cancellations
Public Seminar Cancellations
Continuing Education Units
Certificate of Completion
Registering Online with a Discount Coupon
POs and Invoices
Download a PDF overview for more detailed information. For additional questions contact us at email@example.com or call 805-646-8432.