This is a very tactically oriented, hands-on application seminar focusing on the GTD learning and applying the methodology. Led by our expert presenters, who have extensive experience working with a wide range of people and organizations around the world. This seminar does not focus on any particular tool for implementing GTD, but gives recommendations that are universally applicable across your environment. This one-day presentation is packed with practical recommendations and suggestions about how to put the proven GTD principles to work for you—at work, at home and in everything you do.
What you'll learn
- Managing your workflow seamlessly (Collect, Process, Organize, Review, and Do)
- Making clear decisions on your projects and actions
- Creating your draft GTD system for managing your projects and actions
- Getting your email to zero on a regular basis
- Organizing your projects and related pieces
- Efficiently dealing with filing
- Overcoming procrastination
What's included with the course
- Detailed workbook, with abundant information and examples on all of the concepts presented in the course
- Jumpstart Guide to use as a starter system for tracking your projects and actions
- GTD System Guides, which are laminated cards of the key GTD models covered in the course
- The Getting Things Done book
- 30-days of GTD Connect, our online learning center
- Continental breakfast and buffet lunch
Full day. Click to select a city from the list on the right panel of this page to get more information on the venue and tuition.
None. If you are just getting started with GTD, you will find this seminar to be a good launch pad for getting your GTD system off the ground. If you have implemented GTD, this seminar will offer an opportunity to reinforce your foundation and see where you have gaps in your system.
Read our 'Public Seminar' FAQ for answers and instructions to common questions, including special rates and seminars in your area. Thanks!
Download a PDF overview for more detailed information. For additional questions contact us at email@example.com or call 805-646-8432.