The Getting Things Done and Making It All Work books are fantastic manuals for getting started. We also recommend:
- GTD Connect—Our online learning center, which includes over 50 webinars and our 16-part GTD Getting Started & Refresher Series.
- GTD Interactive—Our eLearning course, giving learning a rich, online experience with Mastering Workflow. Due to the technical requirements, this course is only available for groups of 20 or more.
- Public Seminars—One-day classes to get a hands-on experience with the essentials of GTD Mastering Workflow (very tactical) and Making It All Work (more conceptual).
- Public Webinars—Our 'Keys to Getting Things Done' webinar is an excellent way to learn the fundamentals of GTD.
- On-site Seminars—Half-day to two-day classes at your location, tailored to your audience to learn the essentials of the GTD approach.
- Workflow Coaching—Customized one-on-one sessions with our coaching staff, at your location, to coach you through installing GTD in your work and personal life.
- Virtual Workflow Coaching—Customized coaching sessions, by phone anywhere in the world, supporting you in implementing and mastering GTD.
- GTD Live—The complete two-day Getting Things Done seminar, led by David Allen, on CD or MP3 download.